The Westwood Womens Soccer Booster Club
Keep Informed - Download TeamApp
This year we will again be using Team App as our primary source of communication for weekly updates, schedules, and other information during the soccer season. Last year was our first year using it, and it really helped with communication. As the season begins, we will be transitioning away from email. We are asking that all players and parents join Team App before the season begins so we can be sure that everyone is getting all of the updates from the coaches and the booster club.
Click here to view a flyer with more information about getting Team App.
- Next meeting: Monday, Februrary 4th, 6-7:00 p.m. in the War Room.
- Boosters are encouraged to attend all Booster Club meetings, typically the 1st Wednesday of the month, 6-7 p.m. in the WAR Room, although the datecould change based on conflicts.
- Directions to the WAR Room: When facing the gym from the student parking lot, enter the building through the leftmost door. Walk down the hallway. The WAR Room is the first door on your left.
2018-2019 Booster Club Board Members
|President||Joe and Dana Concannonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vice President||Devi Choudhuryemail@example.com|
It takes each of us to give our coaches and teams the support they need while keeping any one booster from being overwhelmed. Please join a great group of fun, engaged volunteers to make things run smoothly for all. We need YOU!
Contact a booster board member or committee chair and let them know where you can help:
- Sponsorship Committee - Paul Valenzuela, Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Communications Committee - Karen Larrea, Chair (email@example.com)
- Website - Jeff French
- Team APP - Karen Larrea
- Home Game Programs - Megan Fisher
- Game announcer: Javier Larrea
- Social Media - Rosie Valenzuela
- Sponsor/Family banners - Megan Fisher
- End-of-Season Memory Book & Slideshow - Megan Fisher
- Additional committee members - OPEN
- Food & Concessions Committee - Michelle Gregory, Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Co-Chair - Julie Burns
- Shopper/Inventory Mgt - OPEN
- Concession Sign-ups - OPEN
- PDQ Order & Pick-up - OPEN
- Closers - OPEN
- Team Dinners & Coach Meals - OPEN
- Additional committee members - Jackie Garcia
- Spirit Committee - D'Lynne Johnson (email@example.com) and D'Anna White (firstname.lastname@example.org), Co-Chairs
- Spirit Night - OPEN
- Blankets, scarves - Devi Choudhury
- Yard signs, bag tags - Kim Wyrick
- Locker decorations - Jennifer Toupin (varsity), Petra Doktar (JV)
- Senior Flowers, mugs - OPEN
- Year-end Banquet - Julie Burns, Jackie Garcia, Michelle Gregory, Jennifer Toupin
- Announcers - OPEN
- Scholarship Committee - Devi Choudhury, Chair (email@example.com)
- Committee members - Megan Fisher, Petra Doktar, Laura Zahm, Stephanie Kolodzinski, Joe Concannon
- Audit Committee - Allyson Tinker (firstname.lastname@example.org), Chair (Non-participant in the actual audit)
- Committee members - Darren Burns, Jeff French
Support the Booster Club
Besides volunteering, you can support the booster club by:
- Downloading a booster club membership form, and delivering the completed form to any board member.
- Allow 0.5% of your Amazon purchases to be donated to the booster club, at no additional cost to you. Simple specify the WHS Women's Soccer Booster Club as your donation recipient at AmazonSmile (https://smile.amazon.com/ch/55-0846254), and make sure you go to smile.amazon.com instead of www.amazon.com. It's the same merchandize and prices, we just get the donation!
About the Booster Club
We are parents and other supporters of Westwood women's socccer who help our teams by:
- raising money for items the district budget doesn't cover, such as pinnies, goalie gloves, quality balls, coaches clinics, meals and hotels for out of town tournaments
- coordinating events in support of our hardworking teams and coaches
- working concessions during games
- maintaining the team website and disseminating booster club news
- providing for scholarship funding to qualifying graduating seniors
We are a 501c3 non-profit. Contact info:
- Email address: email@example.com
- Mailing address: Westwood Women’s Soccer Booster Club, PO Box 201191 Austin TX 78720